Autor Tema: Prevodi  (Pročitano 30013 puta)

Sati

• Administrator
  • Član
  • Pol: Muškarac
Odg: Prevodi
« Odgovor #15 poslato: Januar 06, 2012, 09:35:18 »
Sitne cestice od kojih je formiran svet, nisu sitne.
Niti je siroki svemir sirok.

Ovo me podsetilo na jednu recenicu Adjan Cha:
Kad nesto pokusamo da izvadimo iz jame i ne mozemo da ga dohvatimo, uvek kazemo: Jama je duboka. Niko ne kaze ruka mi je kratka  :D

panda

• Punopravni član
« Odgovor #16 poslato: Januar 06, 2012, 18:57:41 »
Citat
FourteenCan you dissolve your ego? Can you abandon the idea of self and other? Can you relinquish the notions of male and female, short and long, life and death? Can you let go of all these dualities and embrace the Tao without skepticism or panic? If so, you can reach the heart of the Integral Oneness. Along the way, avoid thinking of the Oneness as unusual, exalted, sublime, transcendental. Because it is the Oneness, it is beyond all that. It is simply the direct, essential, and complete truth.

Mozes li razgraditi svoj ego?
Mozes li napustiti ideju o sebi i drugom?
Mozes li se odreci ideja o muskom i zenskom, kratkom i dugackom, zivotu i smrti?
Mozes li pusti sve ove dualnosti i prihvatiti Tao bez sumnje i panike?
Ako mozes, onda mozes dostici Sustinsku Jedninu.
Ali dok ides ka njoj, nemoj misliti o Jednini kao o neobicnoj, uzvisenoj, posebnoj, jer to je Jednina, ona je izvan toga.
Ona je samo direktna, osnovna i potpuna istina.

panda

• Punopravni član
« Odgovor #17 poslato: Januar 06, 2012, 19:07:22 »
Sitne cestice od kojih je formiran svet, nisu sitne.
Niti je siroki svemir sirok.

Ovo me podsetilo na jednu recenicu Adjan Cha:
Kad nesto pokusamo da izvadimo iz jame i ne mozemo da ga dohvatimo, uvek kazemo: Jama je duboka. Niko ne kaze ruka mi je kratka  :D

Ima puno slicnosti, posebno kada se govori o umu.  :D

panda

• Punopravni član
« Odgovor #18 poslato: Januar 07, 2012, 21:23:11 »
Citat
Fifteen To the ordinary being, others often require tolerance. To the highly evolved being, there is no such thing as tolerance, because there is no such thing as other. She has given up all ideas of individuality and extended her goodwill without prejudice in every direction. Never hating, never resisting, never contesting, she is simply always learning and being. Loving, hating, having expectations: all these are attachments. Attachment prevents the growth of one's true being. Therefore the integral being is attached to nothing and can relate to everyone with an unstructured attitude. Because of this, her very existence benefits all things. You see, that which has form is equal to that which is without form, and that which is alive is equal to that which rests. This is the subtle truth, not a religious invention, but only those who are already highly evolved will understand this.

Obican covek cesto mora da bude tolerantan prema drugima.
Razvijeni covek ne zna sta je tolerancija, jer ne postoje drugi.
Odrekavsi se individualnosti, on siri dobru volju bez predrasuda svuda oko sebe.
Nikad ne mrzi, nikad se ne opire, nikad se ne suprostavlja, samo uci i postoji.
Voleti, mrzeti, imati ocekivanja: sve je to vezanost.
Vezanost sprecava rast naseg pravog bica.
Zato izvorno bice nema vezanosti za bilo sta i moze se poistoveti sa bilo kim bez predrasuda.
Zbog ovoga samo njegovo postojanje, koristi svima.
Vidite, ono sto je sa formom, jednako je sa onim bez forme, a ono sto je u pokretu jednako je sa onim sto miruje.
Ovo je prikrivena istina, ali samo razvijeni covek je moze razumeti.

panda

• Punopravni član
« Odgovor #19 poslato: Januar 08, 2012, 22:46:49 »
Citat
SixteenMost of the world's religions serve only to strengthen attachments to false concepts such as self and other, life and death, heaven and earth, and so on. Those who become entangled in these false ideas are prevented from perceiving the Integral Oneness. The highest virtue one can exercise is to accept the responsibility of discovering and transmitting the whole truth. Some help others in order to receive blessings and admiration. This is simply meaningless. Some cultivate themselves in part to serve others, in part to serve their own pride. They will understand, at best, half of the truth. But those who improve themselves for the sake of the world--to these, the whole truth of the universe will be revealed. So seek this whole truth, practice it in your daily life, and humbly share it with others. You will enter the realm of the divine.

Vecina verovanja pojacava vezanost za lazne koncept kao sto su Ja i drugi, zivot i smrt, nebo i zemlja i drugi.
Oni koji su uvuceni u ove ideje, spreceni su da uvide Osnovno Jedinstvo.
Najveca vrlina je spremnost da se otkrije i prenese cela istina.
Neki pomazu drugima da bi dobili blagodat i postovanje. To je besmisleno.
Neki razvijaju sebe kako bi delom sluzili drugima, a delom svom ponosu. Oni ce, u najboljem slucaju, shvatiti pola istine.
Ali onima koji se razvijaju zbog boljitka sveta, otkriva se potpuna istina.
Zato trazite potpunu istinu, razvijajate je u svakodnevno zivotu i skromno je delite sa drugima.
Uci cete u predele blazenstva.

panda

• Punopravni član
« Odgovor #20 poslato: Januar 09, 2012, 21:32:04 »
Citat
SeventeenDo not go about worshipping deities and religious institutions as the source of the subtle truth To do so is to place intermediaries between yourself and the divine, and to make of yourself a beggar who looks outside for a treasure that is hidden inside his own breast. If you want to worship the Tao, first discover it in your own heart. Then your worship will be meaningful.

Nemojte obozavati bozanstva i verske intitucije kao izvor prikrivene istine.
Time postavljate posrednika izmedju sebe i uzvisenog i postajete prosijak koji van sebe trazi blago skriveno u svojim grudima.
Ako zelite da obozavate Tao, prvo ga otkrijte u svom srcu.
Onda ce vase obozavanje imati vrednost.

panda

• Punopravni član
« Odgovor #21 poslato: Januar 10, 2012, 23:53:21 »
Citat
Eighteen There is no one method for attaining realization of the Tao. To regard any method as the method is to create a duality, which can only delay your understanding of the subtle truth. The mature person perceives the fruitlessness of rigid, external methodologies; Remembering this, he keeps his attitude unstructured at all times and thus is always free to pursue the Integral Way. He studies the teachings of the masters. He dissolves all concepts of duality. He pours himself out in service to others. He performs his inner cleansing and does not disturb his teacher with unnecessary entanglements, thus preserving the subtle spiritual connection with the teacher's divine energy. Gently eliminating all obstacles to his own understanding, he constantly maintains his unconditional sincerity. His humility, perseverance, and adaptability evoke the response of the universe and fill him with divine light.

Ne postoji metod kojim se moze ostvariti Tao.
Prihvatajuci bilo koji metod stvara se dualnost, koja samo moze odloziti shvatanje prikrivene istine.
Zrela osoba shvata beskorisnost krutih, spoljnih metoda;
Znajuci ovo on nikada ne stvara cvrte stavove i uvek je slobodan da ide Putem.
On proucava ucenja majstora. Razgradjuje sva shvataja o dualnosti. Predan je u sluzbi drugima.
Cisti se iznutra i ne ometa svoga ucitelja nepotrebnim problemima i tako odrzava suptilnu duhovnu vezu sa uciteljevom uzviesenom energijom.
Nezno uklanjajuci sve prepreke do razumevanja, stalno je bezuslovno iskren.
Njegova skromnost, istrajnost i prilagodljivost bude paznju Neba i ispunjavaju ga uzvisenom svetloscu.

panda

• Punopravni član
« Odgovor #22 poslato: Januar 11, 2012, 18:06:19 »
Citat
NineteenTo the ordinary person, the body of humanity seems vast. In truth, it is neither bigger nor smaller than anything else. To the ordinary person, there are others whose awareness needs raising. In truth, there is no self, and no other. To the ordinary person, the temple is sacred and the field is not. This, too, is a dualism which runs counter to the truth. Those who are highly evolved maintain an undiscriminating perception. Seeing everything, labeling nothing, they maintain their awareness of the Great Oneness. Thus they are supported by it.

Obicnoj osobi, covecanstvo deluje ogromno. Ali ono nije ni vece ni manje od bilo cega drugog.
Obicnoj osobi se cini da ima drugih ciju svest treba podici. Ali ne postoji ni Ja ni drugi.
Obicnoj osobi hramovi su sveti, a polja nisu. Ovo je takodje dualizam koji nije u skladu sa istinom.
Razvijene osobe imaju percepciju bez diskriminacije.
Vide sve, ne obelezavaju nista, oni su stalno svesni Velike Jednine. Zato ih podrzava.

panda

• Punopravni član
« Odgovor #23 poslato: Januar 12, 2012, 23:37:31 »
Citat
TwentyThe clairvoyant may see forms which are elsewhere, but he cannot see the formless. The telepathic may communicate directly with the mind of another, but he cannot communicate with one who has achieved no-mind. The telekinetic may move an object without touching it, but he cannot move the intangible. Such abilities have meaning only in the realm of duality. Therefore, they are meaningless. Within the Great Oneness, though there is no such thing as clairvoyance, telepathy, or telekinesis, all things are seen, all things understood, all things forever in their proper places.

Vidovnjak moze da vidi oblike na udaljenim mestima, ali ne moze da vidi bezoblicno.
Telepata moze direktno da komunicira sa umom drugog, ali ne moze da komunicira sa osobom koja je dostigla stanje ne-uma.
Telekinetik moze da pomera objekte, a da ih ne dodirne, ali ne moze pomeriti neopipljivo.
Ove vestine imaju smisla samo u svetu dualnosti, tako da su besmislene.
U Velikoj Jednini, iako ne postoji vidovitost, telepatija ili telekineza, sve stvari su vidjene, shvacene i zauvek na svom mestu.

panda

• Punopravni član
« Odgovor #24 poslato: Januar 13, 2012, 17:19:41 »
Citat
Twenty-One Each moment is fragile and fleeting. The moment of the past cannot be kept, however beautiful. The moment of the present cannot be held, however enjoyable. The moment of the future cannot be caught, however desirable. But the mind is desperate to fix the river in place: Possessed by ideas of the past, preoccupied with images of the future, it overlooks the plain truth of the moment. The one who can dissolve her mind will suddenly discover the Tao at her feet, and clarity at hand.

Svaki trenutak je krhak i prolazan.
Prosli trenutak se ne moze sacuvati, ma kako bio lep.
Sadasnji trenutak se ne moze odrzati, ma kako bio ugodan.
Buduci trenutak se ne moze uhvatiti, ma koliko se zeleo.
Ali um je ocajan da zaustavi reku:
Opsednut idejama iz proslosti, okupiran slikama buducnosti, ne vidi jednostavnu istinu trenutka.
Ko rastopi svoj um iznenada ce otkriti Tao pred sobom i jasnocu na dohvat ruke.

panda

• Punopravni član
« Odgovor #25 poslato: Januar 14, 2012, 20:23:27 »
Citat
Twenty-TwoHow can the divine Oneness be seen? In beautiful forms, breathtaking wonders, awe- inspiring miracles? The Tao is not obliged to present itself this way. It is always present and always available. When speech is exhausted and mind dissolved, it presents itself. When clarity and purity are cultivated, it reveals itself. When sincerity is unconditional, it unveils itself. If you are willing to be lived by it, you will see it everywhere, even in the most ordinary things.

Gde se moze videti uzvisena Jednina?
U lepim formama, velikim gradjevinama, zadivljujucim cudima?
Tao ne mora da se pokazuje na ovaj nacin. On je uvek prisutan i dostupan.
Kada se govor iscrpi i um rastopi, on je prisutan.
Kada se razviju jasnoca i cistota, on se otkriva.
Kada je iskrenost neuslovljena, on se pokazuje.
Ako si voljan da zivis sa njim, videces ga svuda, cak i u najobicnijim stvarima.

panda

• Punopravni član
« Odgovor #26 poslato: Januar 14, 2012, 20:30:04 »
Citat
Twenty-ThreeThe highest truth cannot be put into words. Therefore the greatest teacher has nothing to say. He simply gives himself in service, and never worries.

Najvisa istina ne moze se iskazati recima.
Zato najveci ucitelj nema sta da kaze.
On se samo prepusta radu i nikad ne brine.

panda

• Punopravni član
« Odgovor #27 poslato: Januar 14, 2012, 20:38:17 »
Citat
Twenty-FourSubtle awareness of the truth of the universe should not be regarded as an achievement. To think in terms of achieving it is to place it outside your own nature. This is erroneous and misleading. Your nature and the integral nature of the universe are one and the same: indescribable, but eternally present. Simply open yourself to this.

Postati svestan prikrivene istine sveta nije uspeh.
Razmisljati o tome kao o uspehu, stavlja istinu van nase prirode.
To je pogresno i zbunjujuce.
Nasa priroda i osnovna priroda sveta su iste: neopisive, ali uvek prisutne.
Samo je prihvatite.

panda

• Punopravni član
« Odgovor #28 poslato: Januar 14, 2012, 20:39:44 »
Citat
Twenty-FiveNot all spiritual paths lead to the Harmonious Oneness. Indeed, most are detours and distractions, nothing more. Why not trust the plainness and simplicity of the Integral Way? Living with unconditional sincerity, eradicating all duality, celebrating the equality of things, your every moment will be in truth.

Ne vode svi duhovni putevi do Harmonicne Jednine.
 Vecina su zaobilaznice i zanimljivosti, nista vise.
 Zasto ne verovati u obicni i jednostavni Put?
 Ziveti sa bezuslovnom iskrenoscu, iskorenjivati dualnosti, slaviti jednakost svih stvari, svaki trenutak ce te biti u istini.

panda

• Punopravni član
« Odgovor #29 poslato: Januar 15, 2012, 23:31:46 »
Citat
Twenty-Six There are two kinds of blessings. The first are worldly blessings, which are won by doing good deeds. These concern the mind, and thus are confined in time and space. The second is the integral blessing, which falls on those who achieve awareness of the Great Oneness. This awareness liberates you from the bondage of mind, time, and space to fly freely through the boundless harmony of the Tao. Similarly, there are two kinds of wisdom. The first is worldly wisdom, which is a conceptual understanding of your experiences. Because it follows after the events themselves, it necessarily inhibits your direct understanding of truth. The second kind, integral wisdom, involves a direct participation in every moment: the observer and the observed are dissolved in the light of pure awareness, and no mental concepts or attitudes are present to dim that light. The blessings and wisdom that accrue to those who practice the Integral Way and lead others to it are a billion times greater than all worldly blessings and wisdom combined.

Postoje dve vrste blagoslova.
Prvi su svetovni, dobijaju se cinjenjem dobrih dela. Oni se ticu uma i ograniceni su prostorom i vremenom.
Drugi su potpuni blagoslovi, koji padaju na one koji su postali svesni Velike Jednine. Ova svesnost oslobadja od vezanosti za um, vreme i prostor, sa njom se slobodno koraca kroz neogranicenu harmoniju Tao-a.
Postoje i dve vrste mudrosti.
Prva je svetovna mudrost, pojmovno razumevanje nasih iskustava. Ona sledi dogadjaje i time blokira nase dikretno razumevanje istine.
Druga je poptuna mudrost, ona zahteva direktno ucesce u svakom trenutku: posmatrac i posmatrano nestaju u svetlu ciste svesnosti, nema pojmova i stavova koji zagusuju svetlost.
Blagoslovi i mudrost, koje dobijaju oni koji prate Put i vode druge njime, su hiljadama puta veci od svih svetovnih blagoslova i mudrosti zajedno .