Autor Tema: Filmovi o budizmu  (Pročitano 37481 puta)

Sati

• Administrator
  • Član
  • Pol: Muškarac
Odg: Filmovi o budizmu
« Odgovor #90 poslato: Jun 07, 2013, 17:04:03 »
Ali i oni koji tvrde (nažalost pod psudonimom, na jednom od foruma) da je reč o zaista senzacionalnom otkriću:

"Just thought I would add a few informed comments about the Piprahwa find and evidence supporting its authenticity.

I was asked as an academic to critically review the evidence of those arguing that the Piprahwa find is a fake conducted by Dr Fuhrer.

I found no evidence at all suggesting Dr Fuhrer and Mr Peppe's grandfather colluded in forging the Piprahwa find or any evidence of Dr Fuhrer having any actual physical involvement in the excavation.

Indeed, the timing and logistics of any possible forgery would have been impossible by one man, while the historical documentary evidence clearly shows no connection between the two men other than after the find when Mr Peppe had to tell the authorities by law of the find and Dr Fuhrer - who was the regional archaeological expert.

Dr Fuhrer also had no motivation to forge the Piprahwa find since he was neither at the centre of the Piprahwa excavation (surely he would have made sure of this to get the fame if he was supposed to know about this career changing and momentous historical find), nor did he benefit financially from it like his other forgeries. In fact, Peppe never received any financial reward either for the excavation; the only reward he got was from the King of Siam who gave him a stamp album and gilt-silver salver - hardly a King's ransom. And the family retained (with the Indian government's permission) just a small collection of the jewels with majority of the relics including the coffer and reliquary vases going to the Indian government and other Buddhist countries.

The documentary on the National Geographic channel also gave evidence to the fact that Dr Fuhrer could not have forged the inscription since he didn't have the right linguistic knowledge and indeed would never have known a particular word used in that inscription. In fact two other world experts on Indian history and languages are of the same opinion the inscription is genuine.

It is also worth noting that the book by Charles Allen and this documentary were created independently of the Peppe family and in no way funded by them - a false and cynical rumour that appears on some other forums. Indeed, Mr Peppe is not in any financial position to fund such extensive research and documentaries and is only selling most of the families collection because, like many older people, the money will help stretch a limited pension. But for the conspiracy theorists they will always make two plus two equal five, like they do with the original find.

I would suggest that those who remain doubtful carefully read the section "Controversy and Truth" on Mr Peppe's website. This clearly shows that the arguments used by those who think the Piprahwa find is forged are seriously flawed and like all conspiracy theories they sound convincing until critically challenged using evidence and rational argument."

Onix

• Stariji član
  • Pol: Žena
« Odgovor #91 poslato: Avgust 09, 2013, 19:48:06 »
vredi pogledati:)
Gandhara uzlet budizma

Sati

• Administrator
  • Član
« Odgovor #92 poslato: Januar 02, 2015, 20:55:47 »

Onix

• Stariji član
« Odgovor #93 poslato: Januar 05, 2015, 09:38:11 »
odlican :bravo:

Sati

• Administrator
  • Član
« Odgovor #94 poslato: Januar 10, 2015, 10:30:40 »

Fazlija

• Član
« Odgovor #95 poslato: Jun 20, 2015, 19:27:05 »
Jako zanimljiv film o Ajahn Sumanu: http://next-life.com/about-ajahn/ americkom redovniku u Tajlandu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjgEna53kFk

Fazlija

• Član
« Odgovor #96 poslato: Septembar 13, 2015, 14:30:09 »
Zanimljiv film o burmanskom ucitelju Pa Auk Sayadaw-u, sa zanimljivim animiranim prikazima onoga sto ucitelj meditacije govori:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnzb_dFCQtE

Onix

• Stariji član
« Odgovor #97 poslato: Septembar 13, 2015, 17:06:42 »
hvala :bye

Sati

• Administrator
  • Član
« Odgovor #98 poslato: Septembar 14, 2015, 10:52:47 »
Legendo, šta bismo mi bez tebe!  :andjali

Fazlija

• Član
« Odgovor #99 poslato: Septembar 20, 2015, 17:27:29 »
Cak ga je i Bhante Anandajyoti uvrstio na Dharma Documentaries  :bravo:

Inace, to je stranica na kojoj ima podosta dobrih dokumenataraca o budizmu.

Sati

• Administrator
  • Član
« Odgovor #100 poslato: Septembar 22, 2015, 07:08:38 »
Ta stranica je na radaru, a i na FB on objavljuje novitete sa nje  :kez2:

Fazlija

• Član
« Odgovor #101 poslato: Mart 13, 2016, 13:18:49 »
Ananadajyoti je nedavno objavio zanimljiv dokumentarac s konca 70' o zapadnim redovnicima u Tajlandu - Plave oci u zutom ogrtacu

Fazlija

• Član
« Odgovor #102 poslato: Februar 20, 2019, 22:52:00 »

Odlican njemacki dokumentarac o Buddhinom zivotu, preveden i prikazan na HRT-u:

Raj, pakao i nirvana.

Sati

• Administrator
  • Član
« Odgovor #103 poslato: Februar 21, 2019, 08:50:44 »
Hvala!  :bravo: :sesir

Bodhisattva Mahadeva

• Punopravni član
« Odgovor #104 poslato: Februar 21, 2019, 09:09:59 »
HRT zna izabrati dobre dokumentarce iz svjetske produkcije (ili vlastite... oni dokumentarci o hrvatskim kraljevima ili Dubrovackoj republici su im sam svjetski vrh) pa tu i tamo pustiti narodu na Balkanu. Sto se tice budizma, ovaj njemacki dokumentarac i onaj francuski o grckom budizmu u Gandhari su medju najboljima koje sam ikad gledao na temu budizma.